West Lancs Borough Council is working with Architrail and Sport England to design and install a new mountain bike facility in Tawd Valley Park and consultations on the design are to be held early in the New Year.
Design ideas will be led by local MTB riders, residents and other interested parties who can discuss their ideal track with Architrail during three public consultation meetings:
- 14th Jan 2020 – Initial discussions with Architrail to discuss scope of area
7pm and view initial design proposal
- 28th Jan 2020 – First draft design based on meeting 1 will be presented
7pm by Architrail for feedback
- 11th Feb 2020 – Second design based on meeting 2 will be presented by
7pm Architrail for feedback
All meetings to be held at Lathom High School (WN8 6JN)
The final design will be circulated to all those who wish to join the MTB track mailing list.
Groundwork for the project will begin Spring 2020.
For more info on the MTB track project, contact Hannah Murphy on 01695 622794 or email Hannah.email@example.com
Download the flyer here.
- Team Tawd sessions cancelledMarch 19, 2020 - 10:42 am
- Incredible Edible fruit beds in the Tawd valleyMarch 18, 2020 - 10:48 am
- Mountain bike track – updateFebruary 24, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Friends of Tawd Valley celebrate busy yearDecember 20, 2019 - 11:54 am
- Design consultation for new mountain bike trackDecember 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Team Tawd plants bluebellsDecember 10, 2019 - 3:57 pm
West Lancashire Borough Council
Robert Hodge Centre
Tel: 01695 585144