https://tawd.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/tai-chi.jpg 400 640 admin https://tawd.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/kingfisher-2.png admin2019-07-11 12:30:242019-08-01 12:33:26Tai Chi in the Tawd
Tai Chi in the Tawd/in News /by admin
You are invited to relax and rejuvenate in the beautiful surroundings of Tawd Valley Park this summer.
From Active West Lancs will be running FREE Tai Chi sessions in the park every Saturday from 12noon to 1pm – for 6 weeks only.
Meet at Skelmersdale Library at 11.45am and please wear non-restrictive clothing and comfortable footwear.
For further details please contact Heather Reade, Tai Chi & Qi Gong Master, 0745 095 4900 | info@HeatherReade.co.uk
Download the flyer here.
- Team Tawd sessions cancelledMarch 19, 2020 - 10:42 am
- Incredible Edible fruit beds in the Tawd valleyMarch 18, 2020 - 10:48 am
- Mountain bike track – updateFebruary 24, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Friends of Tawd Valley celebrate busy yearDecember 20, 2019 - 11:54 am
- Design consultation for new mountain bike trackDecember 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Team Tawd plants bluebellsDecember 10, 2019 - 3:57 pm
West Lancashire Borough Council
Robert Hodge Centre
Tel: 01695 585144