You are invited to relax and rejuvenate in the beautiful surroundings of Tawd Valley Park this summer.
From Active West Lancs will be running FREE Tai Chi sessions in the park every Saturday from 12noon to 1pm – for 6 weeks only.
Meet at Skelmersdale Library at 11.45am and please wear non-restrictive clothing and comfortable footwear.
For further details please contact Heather Reade, Tai Chi & Qi Gong Master, 0745 095 4900 | info@HeatherReade.co.uk
Download the flyer here.
- Mountain bike track – updateFebruary 18, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Friends of Tawd Valley celebrate busy yearDecember 20, 2019 - 11:54 am
- Design consultation for new mountain bike trackDecember 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Team Tawd plants bluebellsDecember 10, 2019 - 3:57 pm
- Friends tree plantingDecember 7, 2019 - 3:33 pm
- New bridge for Tawd ParkDecember 6, 2019 - 11:41 am
West Lancashire Borough Council
Robert Hodge Centre
Tel: 01695 585144