Fourteen members of staff from the Co-op bank in Skelmersdale came to Tawd Valley Park for the day to help improve their environment. The team, from the Social Media Department spent the day rebuilding a set of steps near the stone bridge at bottom of Mill Street and litter picking.
We are very grateful for their hard work.
If any companies wish to carry out volunteer days as part of their Social Responsibility Programmes get in touch by calling 01695 622794.
- Mountain bike track – updateFebruary 18, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Friends of Tawd Valley celebrate busy yearDecember 20, 2019 - 11:54 am
- Design consultation for new mountain bike trackDecember 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Team Tawd plants bluebellsDecember 10, 2019 - 3:57 pm
- Friends tree plantingDecember 7, 2019 - 3:33 pm
- New bridge for Tawd ParkDecember 6, 2019 - 11:41 am
West Lancashire Borough Council
Robert Hodge Centre
Tel: 01695 585144