A new community orchard will be created this Autumn, alongside the allotment site at Manfield, Ashurst. We are looking for volunteers to help plant and create this new area, so please get in touch with Paula Campbell if you are interested in getting involved. Phone Paula on 01695-585144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 34 entries.
Entries by admin
West Lancashire Borough Council Ranger Service is offering the opportunity to help shape Tawd Valley Park into the wonderful haven for people and wildlife it has the potential to be. There will be a rolling programme of activities and tasks where you can learn new skills in a friendly social environment. Tasks vary with the seasons […]
One of the exciting projects the Borough Council is looking to develop in Tawd Valley Park is the creation of a pump track or mountain bike course. This off road cycle course will provide excitement, thrills and spills, using the woodlands in the northern area of the park. We are keen to hear from anyone […]
The John Muir Award initiative encourages people to connect with, enjoy, and care for wild places. It’s an environmental award scheme for people of all backgrounds – groups, families, individuals. Four Challenges lie at the heart of the John Muir Award Discover a wild place Explore it Conserve it Share your experiences Lathom High School […]
- Team Tawd sessions cancelledMarch 19, 2020 - 10:42 am
- Incredible Edible fruit beds in the Tawd valleyMarch 18, 2020 - 10:48 am
- Mountain bike track – updateFebruary 24, 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Friends of Tawd Valley celebrate busy yearDecember 20, 2019 - 11:54 am
- Design consultation for new mountain bike trackDecember 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Team Tawd plants bluebellsDecember 10, 2019 - 3:57 pm
West Lancashire Borough Council
Robert Hodge Centre
Tel: 01695 585144